Students from our selected international partners are offered the opportunity to get a double degree, the one from their home institutions plus SHU MBA.
The package includes:
- A 6 to 9-month internship in Shanghai, working in English,
- Recognition of up to 50% of the credits from their current Master’s program towards the completion of SHU MBA during their 9-month stay in Shanghai,
o The development of the final project will take place during the 8 months after finishing the courses with online supervision.
o At the end students would get two degrees, one from their home school and the MBA from SHU.
- 50% scholarship towards the tuition fees of SHU MBA,
o This results in fees of approx. €11000 (RMB 89,000).
For a personalized conversation please contact Julia Xu at firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline to receive your application is 1st July every year.
The requirements to be admitted in the program are:
- Transcript from your Master’s program (if not finished the program yet, include what you have and then in September send us the final version for the recognition of credits),
- Transcript from your undergraduate studies,
- English level certificate (not needed if you are already doing a Master’s in English),
- Copy of your passport (photo page),
- Up-to-date CV in English showing a minimum of two years of professional experience,
- Two recommendation letters, and
- Complete application form, which can be found here.